WIN a refreshing 5 star break
for two to Portugal
For your chance to win a refreshing break for two to Portugal, simply:
Buy a 75cl bottle of Mateus Rosé Original between 01.09.18 and 31.01.19
Text the word ‘MATEUS’ to 88101 (standard SMS rates apply) by 11.59pm on 31.01.19
Keep a copy of your Mateus till receipt for winner verification purposes
Promotion closing date 31.01.19
WIN a refreshing break
for two to Portugal
Terms and Conditions:
Those under legal purchasing age for alcohol may not enter this promotion.
- This offer is only open to GB residents only (England, Scotland, Wales only), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Liberty Wines, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this offer.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, text the word ‘Mateus’ to 88101. Please keep your Mateus till receipt for verification.
- Standard rate SMS cost applies - check with your mobile operator if you are un-sure.
- Only one entry is allowed per person per day. Entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- The promotion starts at 00.01am on 01.09.18 and closes at 11.59pm on 31.01.19 (UK times/dates only). Any entries received outside the promotional period will be void.
- The winner will be contacted via text by return 07.2.19. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries and were received during the Competition Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification and a copy of their valid Mateus till receipt for winner verification.
- There will be one winner and only one prize per winner.
- The prize is a 3 day break to Portugal for 2 adults, staying in a 5* hotel including a Mateus dinner. The winner and guest will share a double room. Prize includes return economy flights from a UK airport (to be agreed) to Faro, Portugal and transfers to and from the hotel to the airport. Prize excludes UK transfers and the winner is responsible for getting to and from the UK airport at their own expense. Subject to availability, prize must be booked in advance and once booked cannot be altered. Prize must be taken by 31st May except on the following dates: UK bank holidays and school holidays, subject to availability. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinery. All parts of the prize must be used in conjuction with the same booking. Winner and guest are solely responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documentation (including passport/visa/visa waiver as may be required).
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and it cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in the Promotional material or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winner may wish to take out their own cancellation insurance. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prize. By participating in the Competition, particpants agrees that the prize is awarded on an “as is’ basis and that neither the Promoter or any subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Competition.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is approporate to do so.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of connection, faulty hardware, technical or database errors, any network error, delivery or transmission issues, billing issues or non receipt of SMS replies or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control. If you find you cannot enter this promotion for technical reasons please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your mobile number in the subject line. Note, you will not receive an automated email reply.
- If you are unsure whether or not your mobile network is connected to short-code 88101 please check with your mobile operator .
- Prizes will only be awarded to the registered owner of the mobile handset from which the winning text message was sent.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the offer, the Promoter at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate this offer, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control it cannot easily continue with the promotion.
- Name and county of the winner will be available on request to those writing within ten weeks of the published closing date, enclosing an SAE to Mateus Portugal Competiton, 6 Timber Mill Way, London SW4 6LY.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any point during the offer if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these Terms & Conditions where displayed from time to time.
- It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
- The Promoter will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion only and will not retain it for more than three months once the winner has received their prize. The entrant agrees to their personal data being used to notify if they win only and in that case for the publicity mentioned above and to enable the travel arrangements to be made. Winner must ensure their travelling companion agrees to their data being passed to Promoter to arrange the prize.
- Liberty Wines Ltd is the promoter and accepts no liability whatsoever for the promotion.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Liberty Wines Ltd, 6 Timber Mill Way, London SW4 6LY